I wanted to get some information from the student body. Former P.S. 102 student Kamala says, “A way to stay safe is to pay attention while walking in the halls. Also a good tip is to pay attention in class and no running in the halls.”
Another thing I think you should do is when you hold the door is look to see if someone is behind you so the door does not hit them.
I have ten rules to keep you safe in the halls:
- No running
- Pay attention
- Hold the doors
- Don’t let the doors slip
- Hold the railing while going down the stairs
- Say “excuse me” when walking down the hall
- Make sure the hallway is not slippery before walking down the hall.
- Keep the pass or your lunchbox to yourself. If it goes flying it could hit someone.
- When walking down the halls stay slow but don’t take forever
- If someone needs help, help them!
Follow these rules and the school will stay safe.